Looking for an easy guide for MPesa banking at 22Bet? Or have questions?
Follow our easy steps and read our FAQ for all your answers.
Many Kenyan players are wanting to play at 22Bet with real money, but they don’t know how or are unsure of the steps to follow. 22Bet is a very popular site for Kenyans, and offers a wide range of deposit methods. For this article, we will focus solely on the MPesa deposit method.
Read our tips and tricks, follow the step by step guide, and start winning!
Why choose 22Bet
There are several reasons why Kenyans should play at 22Bet rather than any other casino.
MPesa – First and foremost, 22Bet is the only online casinos and sportsbook that has fully integrate MPesa for Kenyans. As a result, 22Bet has become the most popular online gambling site and app for Kenyans. Do not overlook the importance of a hassle free and seamless deposit and withdrawal method. You want to avoid other sites which use a long and complicated process and may even lose your money!
User Experience – 22Bet understands the gambling customs of Kenya. Their online casinos offers all the favorites among Kenyans, and their sportsbook is tailored of Kenyan odds and events.
Welcome Bonus – it is one of the best for Kenyans. At 100% up to 15000 KSH, new players can easily extend their bank roll and play longer with a greater chance of winning.
Safe and Secure – 22Bet is one of our recommended casinos and sports betting sites that is protected by 128-Bit SSL encryption. It utilizes the best in technology to protect players privacy and repel malware.
Legal – 22Bet is licensed and regulated by the Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya (BCLB). This department has been given the authority to apply governance, policy and legalize gambling in Kenya.
There are three methods to contact 22Bet customer support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat
- Phone number: +254 (0) 712895599 or +254 (0) 0701895544
The majority of online casinos do NOT offer a phone line to call, and only provide for online FAQs.
No fees – 22bet does not impose on players any deposit fees.
Why use MPesa to deposit
Using MPesa is the easiest and most convenient way for Kenyans to start playing. MPesa is a mobile banking service that is designed specifically for the Kenyan banking system. MPesa is fully integrated, allowing users to transfer to each other and to pay for a wide range of daily living expenses, such as water and gas bills, all from using a phone. And of course, you can use it to play at online casinos and sportbooks.
In summary, you can:
- Send money to family and friends
- Transact with small businesses
- Pay daily living expenses such as water and electricity bills.
- Top up and pay for phone and mobile data
MPesa Is simple to use, low cost and is accessible to all Kenyans.
Step by Step Deposit Guide
Follow our steps to get started with playing at 22Bet
- Mobile phone
- Be a Safaricom subscriber and have a MPesa account
- Know the Safaricom Paybill ID for 22Bet – 895599
- 22Bet Player Account
1. Make a cash deposit to your MPesa Account
- Go to an authorized MPesa agent or registered branch to process transactions. These are normally found a small shops and businesess.
- Advise the cashier you would like to make a MPesa deposit
- Provide the mobile phone number (attached to the MPesa Account)
- Hand over cash to the cashier for the deposit
- Receive a SMS to confirm deposit has been processed to MPesa Account.
- Check balance on MPesa to ensure deposit has been processed
2. Sign Up for the 22Bet Welcome Bonus
- Click on our link to 22Bet
- Claim the Welcome Bonus 100% up to 15000 KSH
- Provide details to register your details (make sure your mobile details are correct).
- Receive confirmation of activated account
3. Deposit to 22Bet
- Go to Lipa Na MPESA in MPESA
- Choose the Paybill Number option.
Enter the following:
- Paybill Number – 895599 (Be careful when entering).
- Account Number – 22BET
Enter your MPESA Pin and Submit.
- Receive MPesa confirmation of completed payment
- Receive 22Bet confirmation that receipt has been made.
4. Start Playing!
- Enter your 22Bet account.
- Choose your favorite game or bet
WARNING: Be careful when entering the 22Bet Paybill Number. A common mistake by players is entering the wrong number resulting in confusion, incomplete transaction, frustration. Do NOT enter the wrong Paybill number.
Paybill Number – this number is given by MPesa to businesses who want to receive money from MPesa mobile wallet users. The Paybill Number is connected to the business. in the case of 22Bet, their designated Paybill Number is 895599.
MPesa – M for mobile, Pesa for money – a mobile payment platform launched in 2007 by the largest telecommunications company in Kenya – Safaricom.
Lipa na M-Pesa – the payment option to pay for goods and services. Use this method to make a deposit at 22Bet.
22Bet – one of the most popular online casino and sportsbook for Kenyans. It is the only online gambling portal that offers a seamless, integrated deposit method via MPesa.
Betting Control and Licensing Board – The department assigned by the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government to regulate and license gambling in Kenya.
The British Department for International Development in early 2000’s began researching and developing methods to improve financial services in Kenya. Their goal was to make accessible to small and local business, the ability to borrow money without the barriers that traditional banks have.
As a result, through funding several initiatives, MPesa was created. MPesa uses a Vodafone developed IMB platform on which the core purpose is to facilitated SMS messages and phone transactions.
Because MPesa is not limited to a physical bank branch, or require direct internet access, most Kenyans are able to use MPesa without any difficulties. MPesa has become popular through the partnership with Safari.com, Kenya’s leading telecommunications provider. It was launched by Safari.com in 2007.Through it’s many subscribers, Safaricom has been able to make MPesa a commonly used mode of cashless payment.
MPesa has expanded its services to outside of Kenya, and now has over 20 million users. As mobile cashless payments continue to grow in Kenya, MPesa is positioned well to be the leading mobile payment for Kenya, if not for Africa.