With technology on the rise, it’s not surprising that more gamblers have chosen to switch to mobile devices. Although most US smartphone users prefer iOS devices, the number of people using Android devices is on the rise in the country.
Daily mobile activities are continuously changing, and so are online gambling activities. Playing casino games and betting on sports events is a common pastime for many Americans. That’s why we’ve prepared a list of the top Android gambling apps that will help you navigate online gambling. Keep reading to find out which gambling apps are the top options for the US audience.
If you’ve ever gambled before, you’ve probably heard of 888 Casino. This online casino has been in business for more than 20 years, and it’s also available to Android users who want to download the application.
US players should get hyped about the possibility to claim some amazing bonuses and promotions upon registering. With 888 free play, you’re entitled to a $20 no deposit welcome bonus and a large selection of available games. On top of that, once you start depositing, you’ll be able to claim some more generous bonuses and promotions, including deposit match bonuses and free spins.
You’ll find an abundance of casino games, such as poker, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, slots, video poker, jackpots, and other miscellaneous games. 888 Casino also offers a nice selection of live dealer games for more adventurous players. So, if you miss the atmosphere of a real-life Las Vegas casino, this is your second-best shot.
Make sure your Android operating system is up to date, as only Android 7.0 and up users will be able to download the app.
If you’re a fan of daily fantasy sports, you’ve probably heard of one of the most popular DFS betting sites — DraftKings. This American betting site also offers a downloadable app to Android users.
Unfortunately, DraftKings is not available in all 50 states. Nine states still consider this form of betting illegal — Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Alabama, Arizona, and Washington. We don’t want to add Texas to this list as DraftKings is currently fighting legal battles with the state.
Interested players can place wagers on fantasy basketball, tennis, baseball, football, hockey, golf, soccer, MMA, NASCAR, esports, and more. The potential winnings are huge — over $7 billion in prizes. You can even select to play in special beginner contests until you learn the ropes.
All you have to do is pick a sport, draft a team based on your real-life favorites, challenge other players, and compete. You don’t even have to own the newest Android device, as the app is suitable for Android 5.0 and up.
William Hill Vegas
If you’re interested in becoming part of a gambling industry that has been present for more than 80 years, you’ll be more than satisfied with what William Hill has to offer. With that in mind, you’ll be able to claim some generous bonuses and potentially win thousands of dollars, all while playing on a secure platform.
The William Hill Vegas app is easy to use, so you won’t experience any issues with finding your favorite casino games. Players have the option to choose between first-class roulette, blackjack, slot, and other games.
If you’re unsure of your gambling abilities, you can try some free play versions and practice. Once you’re ready to conquer the William Hill casino world, aim high and try out some of the app’s daily jackpots.
Android users can download the app from Google Play as long as their operating system is 5.0 or higher.
William Hill Sports
On the other hand, if you prefer to bet on sports, William Hill has got you covered. US players that prefer sports betting over casino wagering can also take advantage of generous WH offers. Newly registered players are typically interested in making the most out of free bets and promo codes, so bear that in mind when opening an account.
This is a predominantly soccer and racing betting app, but you can find other sports as well. You can bet on some of the most popular sporting events on the William Hill app, including Premier League, Champions League, Cheltenham Festival, The Grand National, Gallagher Premiership, and more. Don’t forget to take a look at boxing and darts odds as well.
Probably the best thing about this app is the opportunity to place in-play bets. Regardless of the sport, you can follow live scores and place bets. Aside from that, we’re sure that many other betting options will appeal to you.
Whether you’re downloading the app for your smartphone or tablet, your Android OS needs to be at least 5.0 version.
Big Fish Casino
For all bettors who are more interested in classic casino fun, Big Fish Casino is available for download from the Google Play store. One of the most well-established online casino operators, Big Fish has been a vital part of the industry since 2002. The app has a wide range of free slot games, with new ones added every month.
The casino offers a plethora of other games, as well. Some of the most popular ones include blackjack, poker, roulette, jackpots, and social slots. On top of that, players can participate in online tournaments and enjoy a large selection of other promotions and bonuses.
The app is user-friendly, and it’s even available on older Android versions. If you have Android 4.1 or later, you will be able to download the app to your device.
How We Chose the Best Android Gambling Apps
We want our readers to feel safe when choosing Android gambling apps from our list, so we made sure to conduct in-depth research before endorsing any apps. For that reason, we wanted to share some of our criteria with you so that you know how serious we are about protecting your interests. Take a look below.
- Device compatibility — Before anything, we must check whether the app is suitable for Android users. If not, we cannot proceed with further testing. If compatible, we check the OS compatibility and ease of download.
- Security — We check the app’s security to ensure your personal information and banking data are 100% safe. First of all, if the operator isn’t licensed, we don’t consider it. Next, if the operator has strong SSL encryption systems in place and powerful firewalls, we can proceed.
- Bonuses and promotions — Since most new players want to utilize welcome bonuses and other promotions, we make sure offers are abundant with every operator.
- Game selection and betting markets — Although safety is crucial, it doesn’t mean anything if the operator has a limited gambling offer. For that reason, we make sure that each app has a long list of games and sports betting markets.
- Payment methods — Typically, US players have access to numerous payment methods, but we want to ensure that the available methods are trustworthy and efficient. That way, players can avoid unfortunate situations.
- Customer support — A well-established app would not function properly without reliable customer support. That’s why we always check its response time and knowledge about the app itself.
How to Start Playing on an Android App?
To start your Android gambling journey, you’ll need to go through a few steps. Don’t worry, the steps are rather simple, and you will be done in no time.
Take a look at what you’ll need to do before betting:
- Select an app from our list and head on over to the Google Play store. Download the app and install it on your Android device.
- If you don’t have an account, click Register or Sign Up to open one. If you have an existing account, simply log in.
- When opening an account, make sure you fill out the registration form correctly.
- Open the app and go to the Cashier or Banking section to make your first deposit if the app doesn’t offer a no deposit bonus.
- If you have a promo or bonus code, make sure you enter it before confirming the deposit.
- Pick your preferred payment method from the list, enter the amount you want to deposit, and click Submit.
- Once the transaction goes through, you’ll see the funds appear in your account.
- Now, feel free to explore the app and choose a game or a sport you want to start betting on.
Once you’ve gone through all of the steps, you’re ready to bet on your own. As you can tell, the process of getting started is not that challenging. Don’t forget to check if your Android device is compatible with the app’s requirements before you download it.
Nowadays, you don’t have to wait to come home and start betting on your PC. Instead, you can download your desired app right now on your Android device. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to find the best bonuses, promotions, games, and sporting events if you stick with the apps from our list. Remember to gamble responsibly, and good luck