JCB Online casinos are extremely popular among both casual and VIP players.
With JCB being a cross border international digital payment method, it is easily able to facilitate deposit and withdrawals to many casinos. Since its launch in Japan many years ago, it has grown to be a global brand among VISA and MasterCard. However, JCB extends much further than just being a credit card, it also has prepaid cards, debit cards and a wide variety of other financial products.
The fantastic features of JCB allows for fast, convenient and safe real money online gambling, hence many players are searching for JCB online casinos.
Top JCB Online Casinos
|1||Vegas Casino Online|
400% up to $10,000Welcome Bonus
|2||Slots Plus Casino|
200% up to $7,000Welcome Bonus
200% up to $1,000Welcome Bonus
100% up to $3,000Welcome Bonus
|5||Las Vegas USA|
400% up to $10,000Welcome Bonus
JCB Products and Services
JCB has a vast range of products and services that is popular among consumers, retailers and institutional banking. During the early days JCB’s history, it first began with providing credit cards in Japan. It wasn’t until firmly establishing a strong foothold in credit, it then branched out to debit and prepaid cards. And lastly, after becoming a household name in Japan it then expanded internationally.
Beyond the typical card facilities, JCB has ventured into travel agent services that includes plane and hotel accommodation, software development of digital payment methods and other integrated API’s to protect against cyber theft.
A huge benefit to all users of JCB, not just for online casino players, is that for every transaction made a cashback of up to 3% is provided to credit card holders. Hence, this is an excellent bonus, on top of what an online casino would offer with their Welcome Package.
JCB Online Casinos Guide
If you are looking to get started with playing at the best JCB online casinos, then follow our simple and concise guide.
Step 1: Obtain a JCB Card
- Go to the JCB website and sign up for a credit, debit or prepaid card. Alternatively, visit one of their branches, and their friendly customer service will help you.
- Sometimes, JCB cards are processed via authorised retail outlets and branches of other banks. Make sure you research thoroughly, particularly if you are unsure, of where to find a legitimate JCB outlet.
- Apply for a card by completing an application form and providing information for meeting KYC requirements. Identification is required to ensure that JCB is meeting anti money laundering laws. Identification normally includes any government ID with a photograph.
- Your card is sent to you, and a PIN is sent in a separately.
Step 2: Choose a JCB Online Casino
- From our recommend list choose a JCB online casino. These have been vetted to ensure a great playing experience. They have been compared so you know which casino provides the best bang for buck, as well as safe and secure online gambling.
- Create an online casino player account. Click on Sign Up, complete the registration form and don’t forget to claim the Welcome Bonus.
- Wait for your account to be verified and activated. This process varies between online casinos, but typically does not take more than 30 minutes.
Step 3: Make a JCB deposit
- After your casino account has been activated Login.
- Proceed to the deposit section of the online casino site, where you will find all the deposit methods.
- Find the JCB which is normally included in the list of credit cards.
- Choose JCB as the payment method.
- Enter your deposit amount and JCB credit card details.
- Submit and Confirm the transaction.
- Funds are credited to your players account.
- Select a game and play!
Step 4: Withdraw your winnings
- To withdraw your winnings login to your casino account.
- Proceed to the banking methods section and enter the amount to be withdrawn.
- The casino will then review and verify the amount to withdraw.
- Funds are then credited to you JCB card.
Why use JCB to make a deposit?
JCB has a very long history of being a reputable financial services provider. Not only in Japan, but around the world since 1981. JCB now is available in over 60 countries mostly in Europe and Asia, and to a lesser degree in North America and Africa.
Because online gambling is prevalent in South East Asia (Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam) and Europe (UK, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy and Spain), it only makes sense to use JCB which is widely accepted.
JCB’s broad use around the world, naturally means that it is multi-currency. Whether you use Yen, Euro, Pound etc, JCB can store it, so that you don’t need to suffer any further loss on foreign exchange when you play at an online casino.
Lastly, there are no fees that are charged to you. These fees are often incurred by the online casino, who is the merchant provider.
Benefits of using JCB
There are numerous benefits when using JCB as the banking method for online casinos. As mentioned previously, JCB is prevalent in many countries and therefore makes it easy for online casinos to offer to its players. This means, it’s easy to find a JCB online casino, but difficult to know which one is the best to play at.
There are excellent promotions and rewards for users of JCB cards. These include partnerships with other financial service providers such as general and life insurance, discounted subscriptions from partners who promote JCB and, of course, user reward points.
Synonymous with being Japanese, you can expect JCB to be top quality in safety, security and customer service.
JCB Online Games
The most popular games at the time of writing is no double Live Casinos. Due to the advancement of technology that includes internet speeds, mobile and PC devices, live casinos has taken over slot games as the number one casino game. That’s not to say slots are no longer in favor, they still are. But certainly the rise of Live Casinos has blossomed in the past couple of years.
Casino table games that are the most popular are blackjack, baccarat and roulette. Players like the interaction that Live Casinos provide and the assurance that odds are randomly produced, just like a land based casino.
Not well known is that Live Casinos also host live host games like Wheel of Fortune and Deal or No Deal. These games are derived from game shows that used to be popular on TV, and have now transferred to Live Casinos.
Launched in 1961 in Japan, the Japanese Credit Bureau (JCB) began with one product, namely the credit card. From these humble beginning JCB has grown it’s product range and have become a multi-national corporation.
It’s products include a wide range of tiered credit cards that varies with attractive promotions and rewards, card credit limits and low fees. JCB credit cards are particularly sought after by VIP users whom also like the prestige and recognition that JCB garners.
In addition to credit card, JCB has a range of debit cards. Though not as popular as credit cards, it has a relatively large customer base, especially among users who steer clear of going into credit.
Lastly, prepaid cards are JCB’s third card product which has seen a sudden rise in interest with online gamblers.
In 1968 JCB acquired Osaka Credit Bureau (OCB) to become a leader in the Japanese market of credit cards. Using clever marketing campaigns and real features that benefited credit card holders such as zero fees, JCB grew sufficiently large to then consider venturing oversea.
In 1981, JCB established its first overseas head office in Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, customers were drawn to the fantastic features of JCB cards. They had zero fees, and had increased safety and security when compared to other cards. Further technological develops enabled the JCB card to integrate with Point of Sale machines and use security chips. Having experienced success in Hong Kong, JCB established offices in south pacific – Australia and New Zealand, in Europe – UK, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands, in North America and Canada.
It’s partnerships have included many large corporations, such as Diners, Amex, Union Pay and many more.
JCB has grown to processing over $350 billion worldwide in 2020, making it the leading Japanese card issuer.
JCB is a fantastic method for playing at online casinos. It’s easy, fast and simple to use, whilst providing all the safety and security needed for online gambling. In this day an age, gambling with real money, can be fraught with danger (as seen with cryptocurrency and exchange hacks), but you can rest assured that JCB is a proven and trusted financial service provider.
JCB is also easily found around the world in over 60 countries. With an enormous presence, JCB is able to cater for multiple currencies.
Lastly, JCB not only service credit cards, but also debit and prepaid cards.
Choosing JCB is an excellent deposit and withdrawal method for playing at online casinos!