Weekly free bet clubs
Several bookmakers offer weekly free bet clubs for regular customers. Place qualifying bets to unlock rewards.
These reload offers will build your bankroll for advanced offers. Lets’ summarise the best regular free bet clubs.
- Opt-in on the “Promotions“ page.
- Monday to Sunday. Bet Â£25 (min odds 2.00) to qualify for a Â£5 free bet on the following Monday.
- Combine your qualifying bet with Skybet horse refund offers.
- Â£5 free bet gets credited by Monday 1900hrs and expires the following Sunday 2359hrs. Use your free bet on a high odds horse or football selection, lay as Stake Not Returned at the exchange.
Coral Bet and Get
- Opt-in on the promotions page.
- Qualifying bets: From Monday 0001hrs to Thursday 2359hrs each week. Place a Â£25 qualifying bet at minimum odds of 2.00 on any sport. Bets must settle by the end of Thursday.
- Free bets get credited by Friday 1800hrs and expire Sunday 2359hrs. Â£5 free bet online and Â£5 free bet in-shop to use on your Connect card. Use both free bets on high odds and lay as SNR at the exchange.
Betway Free Bet Club
- Opt-in on the Betway free bet club page.
- From Saturday 0001hrs to Friday 2359hrs each week. Place a Â£25 qualifying bet on football trebles at minimum odds of 2/1 (3.00), get 2 x Â£5 free bets. Use Premier League football for your qualifying bet, then lay on Betfair ACCAs market.
- The first free bet gets credited by Saturday 1200hrs. Expiry Friday 1400hrs.
- The second free bet gets credited by Monday 1400hrs. Expiry Friday 1400hrs.
- Use the free bets on high odds and lay as SNR at the exchange.
Paddy Power rewards club
- Bet 5 x Â£10 at minimum odds of 1.50 between Monday 0001hrs to Sunday 2359hrs.
- Get a Â£10 free bet the following Monday.
Unibet In-Play Free Bet Club
- Bet 5 x Â£10 in-play at minimum odds of 2.00 between Monday 0001hrs to Sunday 2359hrs.
- Get a Â£10 in-play free bet the following Monday.
Check out the In-play matched betting guide for more details.
Also, look for loyalty offers at other bookies. All offers are subject to constant change, as bookmakers regularly alter their promotions.