Dash is a relatively new cryptocurrency that emerged as a great payment option in the online casino scene. It’s a cheaper and faster alternative to bitcoin, so it’s no surprise that an increasing number of Filipino gambling sites embrace this banking method.
This page will get you up to speed with the most important features of Dash and show you how to make payments in online casinos using this groundbreaking payment system.
Recommended Dash Casinos
What Is Dash?
Dash (short for Digital Dash) is a P2P decentralized cryptocurrency with anonymous block transactions and fully encrypted transactions. Evan Duffield invented it in 2014 as a faster and more anonymous substitute for Bitcoin. It’s an altcoin that uses the same technology as Bitcoin with a few upgrades that result in improved privacy, lower transaction costs, and faster processing times. As of 2019, Dash is one of the top 12 cryptocurrencies in the world and continues to gain ground in the ever-evolving crypto realm.
How to Make Deposits in Dash Casinos
For a casual Filipino player, using Dash for making casino payments may prove a tricky task. Don’t worry; we’ll show you the ropes and teach you how to top up your casino account via this cryptocurrency step-by-step. Here’s the rundown:
- Purchase coins at a Dash exchange — Much like other cryptos, Dash exchange is a marketplace where you buy or sell coins for fiat currency (Visa, MasterCard, and others).
- Set up your Dash wallet — A Dash wallet is basically a storage solution or a place where you store your coins. You’ll find the download links for the wallet on the Dash website. The wallet is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices.
- Go to a Dash casino — Once you get a Dash wallet, find a Filipino-friendly online casino that accepts Dash as a payment method.
- Visit the cashier — Once in the cashier, select Dash from the list, and follow on-page prompts. You’ll be asked to fill in your Dash wallet information and enter the amount you want to deposit. Then log into your Dash wallet account to confirm the payments. The funds will reach your account almost instantaneously.
How to Withdraw in Filipino Online Casinos via Dash
Withdrawing is the reverse process from the one you went through when you were depositing. Follow these simple steps:
- Log into your casino account and go to the cashier
- Hit the Withdraw tab and select Dash
- Choose how much you want to cash out and provide your Dash wallet number
- Confirm the payout request.
- The funds will appear in your Dash wallet within minutes.
Advantages of Using Dash
Looking at all the benefits and upgrades Dash brought to the table, it’s easy to see why it’s a preferred payment option for so many casino players across the globe. Let’s go over the most notable advantages:
- Privacy — Unlike Bitcoin, which is public and transparent, Dash transactions are fully anonymous and untraceable. This makes it an excellent option for those that want to play under the radar.
- Speed — If you think that BTC payments are fast, just wait until you try out Dash. This payment system facilitates nearly instantaneous deposits and cashouts. It’s a much speedier banking method compared to fiat currencies which take days to process casino withdrawals.
- Safety — Dash is arguably the most secure payment method out there. It utilizes 200 TerraHash of X11 ASIC of processing power to facilitate transactions, making it virtually unhackable.
- User-friendliness — Unlike other cryptos that take time to set up, Dash is super easy to use, even for someone who hasn’t made a crypto payment before.
- Lack of fees — It’s customary for online casinos to charge fees for fiat withdrawals, which can be as much as 2.5%. With Dash, you only have to pay mining costs, usually no more than $0.20.
Disadvantages of Using Dash
As convenient and safe as it is, Dash has one notable weakness — availability, or lack thereof. Only a handful of Filipino online casinos accept Dash, although the number keeps growing by the minute. We fully expect it to go mainstream in the coming years.
Available Games in Dash Casinos
Dash casinos are no different than a garden-variety gambling site in terms of game selection. Most of them offer a full suite of games from a host of software providers. The exact number of titles varies from one operator to another. Still, you’ll find the most popular categories on most sites — classic slots, video slots, video poker, table games, and possibly even live dealer games. Depending on the site, you may be able to try out the games for free in demo mode before swinging into real-money action.
Dash Casinos Bonuses and Promotions
In every Dash casino that accepts customers from the Philippines, you’ll be able to snatch a massive welcome bonus right from the get-go. The intro package typically includes a considerable match deposit bonus and a free spins bundle to be used on select slots.
Down the road, you can take advantage of recurrent promos, which can come in the form of free spins, rebates, VIP deals, and reload bonuses, to name a few.
All of these treats will come with a few strings attached — terms and conditions you should check out beforehand. By far, the most important caveat from the T&C is the wagering requirement.
Dash Mobile Casinos
Not only are you able to make Dash payments in online casinos from your iOS and Android mobile device, but you can also play your favorite games on-the-go in those sites. All Dash casinos are mobile-friendly and utilize browser-based platforms. This means that once you load the site via your mobile browser, you can jump right in without having to download anything on your device.
Dash is an excellent payment option for Filipino players. It’s every bit as great as Bitcoin, and then some. It’s lightning-fast, secure, easy-to-use, and cheap — the hallmarks of a fantastic online casino banking method.