MuchBetter, an app-based e-wallet, is among the latest additions to the mushrooming e-commerce sector. The fact that it was founded as recently as 2016 did not stop it from bagging quite a few prestigious awards in the online payment realm.
In addition to multiple handy features, it also offers its users a cutting-edge app design and enticing promotions. Unsurprisingly, both its characteristics and its success have motivated plenty of Filipino gambling platforms to team up with this application.
This review will break down the most important features of this payment method, weigh its pros and cons, and clarify why it’s a good option for Filipino casinos.
Recommended Filipino MuchBetter Casinos
What Is MuchBetter?
MuchBetter is a digital app-based wallet, which lets users make payments and receive funds online. The company is based in London but has offices in 7 countries around the globe. Furthermore, it is available in 180 countries and 17 different languages.
The platform stands out from the rest because of its peer-to-peer (P2P) software. P2P lets individuals using the platform interact directly with each other without any third-party interference. In this way, MuchBetter takes the burden of having numerous accounts, remembering multiple passwords, and waiting for transactions to clear off of its users. Moreover, because there are no intermediaries in the trading process, you won’t have to pay extra fees or go through a KYC check, which is always great news.
Apart from these, MuchBetter also boasts a simple registration process, lightning-speed transactions, and maximum security to keep its users both safe and satisfied.
How to Use MuchBetter in Online Casinos?
The process of setting up a MuchBetter account is rather quick and simple. You can do it in just a couple of steps — here’s how:
- Download the app — Use your phone, tablet, or PC to find and download the MuchBetter app from the app store.
- Create a MuchBetter account — Enter your personal information, phone number, preferred currency, and an access code. Then use the SMS sent to you to confirm your phone number.
- Verify your account — Use the app to take a picture of your ID (passports, ID cards, and driver’s licenses are acceptable). By doing this, you’ll be able to increase your deposit and withdrawal limits.
- Choose a MuchBetter casino — Select a casino that not only has MuchBetter listed among its banking options but also accepts Filipino players.
- Visit the cashier page — Choose MuchBetter as your payment method, fill in the information about your MuchBetter account, and enter how much money you’d like to transfer.
- Approve the transaction — Go to your MuchBetter app to approve the request for the transaction.
- Happy gaming!
Tip: To withdraw money from the casino, just retrace these steps.
Upsides of Using MuchBetter
MuchBetter has plenty of features that the gambling industry favors. Here are the most notable ones:
- Safety — MuchBetter uses dynamic security code (CVV) technology. CVV is a three-digit code that is used to protect credit cards. MuchBetter has gone one step further by creating a unique code for every transaction. Since the code cannot be copied, you can be certain that fraud is impossible.
- User-friendliness — Regardless of how limited or extensive your experience with e-wallets is, you’ll find MuchBetter easy to use. Its simple and intuitive interface feels familiar and takes no time to get used to.
- Speed — With P2P, MuchBetter makes all the transactions hassle-free and reduces their processing time to a minimum. Its e-transfer withdrawals generally take no more than 3 business days to clear, which makes it much faster than other payment methods, including bank wire, checks, or credit and debit cards.
- Deposit and withdrawal method —. Unlike many other payment methods — like prepaid vouchers (Paysafecard), for example — MuchBetter works in both directions. You can use it for both depositing and withdrawing money, which makes it additionally convenient.
- Promotions — The platform rewards its loyal customers with its annual prize giveaways. Users collect the so-called MegaDraw points throughout the year. These points automatically make them eligible for the giveaway. The more points they have, the better their chances at winning the cash prize are.
Downsides of Using MuchBetter
Since MuchBetter is still one of the greenhorns on the global market, not all Philippine casinos will have it available on their cashier pages. Nevertheless, considering its recent success in e-commerce and its explosive pace of growth, we have no doubt that this will change.
Games Available at MuchBetter Casinos
Generally speaking, games tend to be one of the players’ primary selection criteria when it comes to choosing between casinos — rare are those Pinoys who can resist a rich gaming portfolio.
Well, you’ll be happy to learn that MuchBetter casinos don’t lack in that department:
- Slots — MuchBetter casinos host a variety of slots — from classic and well-known titles to modern and more unique ones.
- Table and card games — In these casinos, all of your favorite blackjack, roulette, poker, craps, and baccarat variants will be waiting for you.
- Live dealer games — If you have a zest for a real-life casino experience, you’ll enjoy various live dealer games MuchBetter operators have prepared for you.
MuchBetter Casino Bonuses
An online casino’s offer of bonuses and promotions is equally high on the gamblers’ list of priorities. Hefty welcome packages are known to draw players in by offering both deposit and no deposit bonuses, as well as some free spins.
Moreover, Filipino players can look forward to generous daily, weekly, and monthly promotions too, as these are not a rare occurrence in MuchBetter casinos either.
MuchBetter Mobile Casinos
It is safe to say that gaming on the move has never been easier. MuchBetter gambling sites are mobile-optimized and can be accessed from any iOS or Android device. Some of them might even have a mobile app of their own, making the experience even more convenient. In addition, since the MuchBetter app is a digital wallet neatly packed into your phone, you won’t need anything else to make transactions.
Having been launched relatively recently, MuchBetter has already come a long way. Its user-friendly app provides Filipino gamblers with plenty of payment methods, speedy yet secure transactions, and rewarding promotions. With a good track record, numerous awards, and sought-after features, it’s no wonder MuchBetter has taken the gambling industry by storm.