PayTM is the fastest growing mobile payment method in India, easily beating it’s nearest competitors with fantastic customer features. Driving the growth is sadly the events of the pandemic, but also its clear benefits of convenience, efficiency and safety, far exceeding that of cash.
The uptake of smartphones, portable laptops and faster internet speeds have made PayTM even more accessible to the people. PayTM is now averaging over 1.3 billion transactions per month and is expected to grow year on year by triple digits.
Indians are using PayTM for many aspects of their lives, including: paying bills, transferring funds between each other, purchasing goods at supermarkets, and of course for online casino gambling. PayTM is the digital payment of choice to play at online casinos, due to its simple yet powerful features.
Top PayTM Online Casinos
Indians are spolit for choice with online casinos, and unfortunately, this creates many players that choose the wrong ones. Hence, we have created a list of top Indian Online Casinos that use PayTM for you. Our analysts have created this list, with extensive checking of bonuses, terms and conditions, honesty and safety, gaming variety and software and legality.
100% up to $200 + 30 Free SpinsWelcome Bonus
100% up to $300 + 200 Free SpinsWelcome Bonus
€1,000 + 100 Free SpinsWelcome Bonus
€300 + 20 Free SpinsWelcome Bonus
100% up to $300 + 300 Free SpinsWelcome Bonus
Why use PayTM to play at Online Casinos
There are so many reasons to use PayTM rather than any other digital payment method. Yes, you may have considered Google Pay or PhonePe, but by far and wide PayTM beats them hands down. We discuss the reasons to use PayTM instead of its competitors.
Ease of Use
The Paytm app is so easy to use – great design and layout that is not cluttered and is intuitive. The interface is smooth and clean, making it even easy for seniors to use. Google Pay and PhonePe, on the otherhand, is difficult to first use. Not as intuitive as Paytm, it takes time for users to grow accustomed to the features. Paytm is superior in ease of use, especially for new users who just want something quick and easy to get started.
PayTM has partnered with many financial institutions and has created a seamless interface to its wallet so that users can easily transfer monies in and out. With great partnerships, Indians will find that nearly all banks are catered for. This makes depositing and withdrawing funds with PayTM a breeze. Google Pay doesn’t even have a wallet app that can be downloaded on the phone, and PhonePe lacks the breadth of partnerships that PayTM has. The everyday use of PayTM exceeds that of Google Pay and PhonePe.
Efficiency of Transacting
Out of all the digital platforms available for Indians, PayTM has the least complaints of completing a transaction and speed. Google Pay has the most complaints, with ‘pending transaction” the common notification appearing when waiting to process online. PhonePe is relatively close to the efficiency of PayTM, but still PayTM remains the winner and ahead of the pack.
Preferred Online Casino Payment Option
Paytm has a strong advantage over its competitors, and has therefore become the preferred choice of making a deposit with Indian Online Casinos. Some offshore online casinos will extend their payment options to include Google Pay and PhonePe, however PayTM is clearly becoming the dominant payment method of Indians.
Real Money Gambling with PayTM
Indians are finding that playing with real money at online casinos is easy to do with PayTM. Registering and creating a PayTM account is fast and simple, with making a deposit at an online casino completed within a few minutes.
Creating a PayTM account
There two ways of getting started with creating an account
Online via the Internet
- Go to the website: Paytm.com
- Go to the top right corner and select “Log In/Sign Up”’
- Register your First and Last name, email address, mobile number and password.
- Receive the One Time Pin on your phone and follow through to”Create your Paytm Wallet”
- And your account is created!
Mobile device via app:
- Download and open the PayTM app
- The app can be found on Google Play for Android devices and Apple iStore for iOS devices.
- Go to the top right corner and select “Create a New Account”
- Register your mobile number, email address and password.
- Receive the One Time Pin and enter the code.
- Proceed with entering First and Last Name and your date of birth.
- Click ‘Create Account”
- And your account is created!
How to make a Deposit with PayTM
Making a deposit to your PayTM account is so simple. You can you the below various options to link to your PayTM and transfer funds to it.
- Credit and Debit cards – including VISA and Mastercard
- Internet online transfers
- Direct interface to bank and other e-wallets via UPI
To then make a deposit at an online casino follow the below steps:
- Select an online casino from our recommended list.
- Go to the payment options section.
- Select PayTM and enter your deposit amount.
- Click proceed/continue and open your Paytm app.
- You will be given a Paytm UPI ID. Copy this ID.
- Go to the Online Casino Deposit page, and paste the ID.
- Return to the PayTM app and confirm the request.
- You Casino Account is now credited with your deposit.
PayTM is being the most used payment method in India, beating cash and other digital payment methods. As a result Online Casinos are accepting PayTM to make a deposit and withdrawal for players. PayTM is safe and secure, fast and efficient.