Perfect Money Casinos in the Philippines
Numerous companies have joined the e-finance industry in recent years as a result of online payment solutions getting more attention from customers around the world. So, there hasn’t been a better time for Filipino gamblers to choose the perfect payment method to fit their needs.
In a sea of choices, certain banking systems started gaining more ground than others. Today, we’re going to explore one of them, its pros and cons, and the reasons behind its popularity. Read on to learn about Perfect Money.
What Is Perfect Money?
Perfect Money is a global financial service that allows users to send and receive payments, as well as store funds online in USD, EUR, and Bitcoin. In addition, its users also have the option of using its Bitcoin wallet, its currency exchange service, and even purchasing gold.
Although it has been a part of the digital financial scene for 14 years already, Perfect Money is still gaining traction. The company was founded by a team of experts in e-finance and banking in 2007 in Panama. However, it is now headquartered in Zurich and Hong Kong.
Top Perfect Money Online Casinos
An increasing number of Pinoys have started embracing this payment method to fund their gambling activities due to its versatility. This user-friendly banking system offers customers numerous ways of transferring funds, low deposit fees, a tight security system, and 24/7 customer support.
To save you the trouble of going through piles of online casinos looking for the ones that accept Perfect Money and are trustworthy, we did it for you. Below, you’ll find a list of top Perfect Money online casinos that are both Filipino-friendly and have those crucial features that gamblers are on the hunt for, like a wide selection of games, generous bonuses, mobile compatibility, and more.
How to Make Perfect Money Deposits in Online Casinos?
To use Perfect Money in an online casino, you’ll have to create a PM account. To help you out with the registration process, we’ve created the following step-by-step guide:
- Sign up — Visit the Perfect Money official website and click on the Sign Up button. You’ll be required to provide your full name, home address, phone number, email address, etc., as well as create a username and a password.
- Verify your account — The verification process consists of three steps — verifying your identity, address, and phone number. To do this, you’ll have to upload a scanned photo ID and a scanned copy of your utility bill that shows your address and name and confirm your phone number.
- Transfer money into your account — Once your account is active, you’ll have to deposit some money into it. You can use instant bank transfer, bank wire, the company’s certified currency exchange partners, Bitcoin, PM e-Voucher, etc. Your minimum and maximum deposit limits, pending time, as well as your fees, will depend on the funding method you’ve opted for.
- Visit the Casino of your choice — Once you’ve set up your PM account, you can move onto your favorite gambling website. Make sure the casino you’ve picked accepts Filipinos and has Perfect Money among its banking options.
- Head to the cashier page — Select Perfect Money and input the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Verify the transaction — After you’ve approved the transaction, you’ll need to verify it using your PM credentials. The money should appear in your account as soon as the transfer is cleared.
- Happy gaming! — You’re now ready to browse the casino’s library and start playing.
How To Make a Withdrawal Using Perfect Money?
Once you’ve figured out the Perfect Money deposit process, you shouldn’t find withdrawals difficult. You’ll just need to retrace your steps:
- Log into your casino account and visit the cashier page.
- Click on the Withdraw button, choose Perfect Money from the available options, and enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- Input the necessary PM account credentials and complete the transaction. You should receive the funds in a matter of 3–5 days, depending on the processing time of the casino you’ve been playing in.
Advantages of Using Perfect Money
There’s a reason why Perfect Money has been gaining popularity on the Philippine online gambling scene. These are some of the secrets behind its success:
- Safety — The company uses multiple security measures to protect its users’ funds and sensitive information, like account verification, Code Card protection, SMS authentication, etc. Since the system acts as an intermediary between your bank and the casino you’re playing in, you won’t have to disclose your banking information to this gambling site and vice versa. So, you’ll be able to enjoy a level of privacy and anonymity you otherwise wouldn’t.
- Variety of funding methods — PM customers have as many as eight ways to send and receive money using this company’s services. These include bank wire, instant bank transfers, e-currency, prepaid card/e-Vouchers, certified exchange currency partners, etc.
- Low deposit fees — Perfect Money deposits can come at no cost, in the case of Bitcoin transactions, or reach 1.99%, depending on how you choose to transfer your money.
Disadvantages of Using Perfect Money
Even though the word Perfect is part of this company’s name, it still has a few flaws — most of which are related to withdrawal fees. Namely, while its deposit fees are something PM can take pride in, the additional costs that come with its withdrawals are not. Perfect Money charges 2.85% for its withdrawals plus your bank fees. Even Bitcoin withdrawals, which are often free or minimally charged by payment systems like this, cost 0.5% and $10, on top of that.
Besides these, Pinoy customers can count on being charged for currency conversions, as well, since Perfect Money does not support PHP.
Perfect Money Casinos Bonuses
Filipino players can expect a good selection of different deals in Perfect Money online casinos. The welcome bonus packages that typically include a deposit match bonus and free spins give newcomers a leg up and enough space to explore the site. Moreover, these platforms also tend to have many other deals up for grabs, like rebates, cashbacks, loyalty, tournaments, and many other promotions.
Available Games in Perfect Money Casinos
Perfect Money casinos’ gaming libraries stack a collection good enough to catch a Filipino gambler’s eye. From the standard fare of blackjack, baccarat, and poker to niche options like bingo, scratchcards, or dice, there’s something for everyone’s taste. Slots enthusiasts won’t be disappointed either, as these gambling sites tend to offer the most variety when it comes to these types of games, powered by top-tier developers.
Perfect Money Mobile Casinos
PM gambling platforms tend to be mobile optimized and compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Since Perfect Money also has a native app that you can make transactions from, you’ll be able to play and finance your gaming needs from your phone.
Perfect Money has been making waves in the Filipino gambling sector lately. Players find that the payment method is not only secure but also allows them to keep their financial data private. They are drawn by its diverse selection of funding solutions, as well as its low deposit fees. However, some Pinoys might be discouraged by its withdrawal and PHP conversion costs. Still, if this is something you think you’ll be able to ignore, you should not hesitate to give Perfect Money a try.