Digital wallets are dominating the global iGaming scene thanks to their convenience, high-quality services, security, and speed. One of the lesser-known but still popular choices is SticPay, an e-wallet catering to players worldwide, including the Philippines.
Besides offering fast fiat currency transactions, SticPay also supports cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and others. So, if you want to learn more about this high-quality e-wallet and find the best SticPay casinos that accept Filipino players, read on!
What Is SticPay?
SticPay is a London-based Fintech company founded in 2018. It is registered and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority. The digital wallet provides customers in Europe and the rest of the world with various payment services and covers a multitude of industries, including online gambling and eCommerce.
Since its launch, the company has struck many important partnerships with major financial institutions like Visa and Mastercard. On top of working with fiat currencies, SticPay also accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum transfers. The company also offers mobile apps for Android and iOS devices available on Google Play Store and App Store, respectively.
Besides the classic e-wallet services, SticPay also offers a prepaid payment version — Stic Card. Users can easily fund their cards and execute various transactions, including online casino deposits.
Despite being a relatively young company, SticPay has already garnered many awards, including Future Digital Awards’ Best Online Payments 2019, Traders Awards’ Best Service in Singapore 2019, and Payments Awards’ Best Digital Wallet 2019.
Best SticPay Online Casinos
Since the Filipino iGaming market is growing at full speed, players might become overwhelmed by the number of options at their disposal. That’s when SticPay casinos come into play. They offer a high-quality and secure gaming experience, fast transactions, and immersive games.
If you’re still on the fence about choosing the right SticPay casino, we’ve got you covered. Below, you can find a list of the tried-and-tested online gambling sites that have met our high standards and are ready to take your gambling adventure to the next level.
How to Make SticPay Deposits in Online Casinos?
Funding your SticPay online casino account is a walk in the park. Of course, you need to create a SticPay profile first. Simply visit the official SticPay website, fill out the registration form, choose the currency, and complete the rest of the steps. Then, fund the account via a credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
Once the payment goes through, you can start the gambling adventure. Here’s how:
- Choose the preferred SticPay casino and click on the Sign-Up or Join Now button.
- Complete the registration form by filling out the required fields with relevant information.
- Go to the Cashier and select SticPay as your payment option.
- Insert the amount you’d like to transfer and confirm the payment.
- As soon as the funds appear on balance, go to the Promotions section and claim the welcome bonus.
- Enter the game lobby, find the exciting games to try out, and enjoy!
Can I Withdraw Money via SticPay?
Unlike certain e-wallets that don’t offer withdrawals, SticPay allows its users to cash out their winnings hassle-free. The process is similar to making a deposit and looks like this:
- Go to the Cashier and choose the Withdrawal option.
- Select SticPay from the list of available banking methods.
- Input the amount you’d like to transfer and confirm the transaction.
- That’s it.
However, remember that most casinos will require identity verification before accepting the withdrawal request. So, upload a copy of your ID or another government-issued document, and you’ll be all set.
Pros and Cons of Using SticPay in Online Casinos
Using SticPay for online casino transactions comes with an abundance of advantages. Below are the most important ones:
- Quick registration — Players can easily set up a SticPay account and start sending or receiving money.
- Instant payments — The e-wallet instantly processes payments, wherever they come from.
- Cutting-edge security — SticPay prides itself on employing state-of-the-art encryption and firewalls that protect transactions and sensitive information.
- Availability — The digital wallet is available in many countries across Europe and Asia.
- Highly-responsive mobile apps — Those always on the go can enjoy high-quality SticPay apps for iOS and Android devices.
Despite having so many positives, SticPay is not without its flaws:
- Lengthy verification process — Many customers have complained about the time-consuming ID checks.
- Fees — SticPay charges small fees to every transaction.
SticPay Casino Bonuses
Regardless of the SticPay casino you choose, you’ll gain access to a generous sign-up bonus as a reward. These offers commonly include match deposit deals, free spins, or a combination of the two.
After burning through the welcome bonus, you’ll unlock a variety of other equally enticing promotions, including more free spins, reload and cashback offers, etc. The most loyal and active players will become part of a VIP program packed with rewarding bonuses and fantastic perks.
Games to Play in SticPay Casinos
All SticPay casinos you find here are teeming with exciting gaming opportunities. Although the number of options varies between casinos, you’ll have access to player-favorite options, including video and 3D slots, classic table games (blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker), video poker, and live dealer titles.
The lobby is equipped with games from industry-leading software developers, guaranteeing a high-quality and immersive gambling adventure. If you’re planning to embark on the unique casino journey, we suggest choosing casinos with a Free Play option. That way, you can try the games for free and see which ones you enjoy most.
SticPay in Mobile Casinos
One of the best innovations that happened to the iGaming industry is playing games on the go. Most games are created in HTML, making them compatible with smaller screens. To that end, SticPay ensured users could also make fast casino transactions wherever by launching apps for iOS and Android devices.
So, even if an online casino doesn’t have a dedicated app, you can still deposit and withdraw funds using your smartphone or tablet.
Although SticPay hasn’t been on the market for long, it has collected various awards that attest to the quality of its services. By covering many countries and currencies, offering super-fast transactions, and keeping all data perfectly safe, SticPay is a common choice among Filipino players.
All that’s left to do now is go back to the list, check out the top SticPay online casinos, and pick the best one.