WorldRemit is one of the world’s biggest money transfers systems available in over 130 countries, including the Philippines. WorldRemit has close to six million users with active accounts, and a big share of them are Filipino casino players. They are not shy about exploring the benefits of WorldRemit, including fast, low-fee, and completely secure payments.
Read on to learn all the necessary information about using WorldRemit to fund your casino account in the best online casinos in the Philippines.
Recommended Filipino WorldRemit Casinos
What Is WorldRemit?
WorldRemit is a global money transfer system that allows users to send money to their loved ones overseas through bank deposits, debit cards, mobile money transfers, and even cash deposits. It also allows users to send money directly to their casino accounts through online bank transfers like a BPI account and mobile money payment methods such as GrabPay.
WorldRemit boasts a long list of payment methods it supports for transactions in the Philippines, including debit cards, bank transfers, Poli, Interac, iDeal, Klarna, Apple Pay, and Trustly. We see WorldRemit as an intermediary between an online casino and a player’s bank, permitting an extra layer of security.
How to Register a WorldRemit Account?
Before you can start exploring the benefits of WorldRemit, you must register an account and complete the verification procedure. To do so, go directly to WorldRemit’s official website and click on the purple Sign Up button. In case you want to use a native WorldRemit Android or iOS mobile app, download the app from the appropriate app store and click on the Get Started button.
After initiating the registration procedure, you will need to provide personal details, such as name, date of birth, email, address, or any other that WorldRemit might require. Note that you need to verify your account and address before using the full scope of WorldRemit’s services. This part of the procedure is in accordance with the company’s KYC policy and required by the financial institution that has issued its license, namely the UK”s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The account verification is completed once you submit the necessary copies of your ID documents, such as your ID card, passport, utility bill, bank or credit card statement, and others. After submitting these documents, WorldRemit will process them ASAP and activate your account promptly.
How to Make Deposits in WorldRemit Casinos
Filipino players are probably well-versed in the art of making WorldRemit deposits. However, if this is your first time using this payment method, follow the detailed step-by-step guide below.
- Log in to your WorldRemit online casino account using your personal credentials.
- Head to the Cashier or Banking section of the site.
- Click the Deposit button and select WorldRemit on the list of available methods.
- Input the amount you wish to deposit.
- When redirected, select how you want to complete the deposit (debit card, bank transfer, Poli, Interac, iDeal, Klarna, Apple Pay)
- Confirm the transaction.
- Your funds should reach your gaming account within minutes.
How to Withdraw in Filipino Online Casinos via WorldRemit
The withdrawal procedure is much like the deposit one. Follow these steps to complete a withdrawal:
- Go to the casino’s Cashier/Banking section.
- Click on the Withdraw button.
- From the list of methods, select WorldRemit.
- Insert the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Input your WorldRemit account details.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Your winnings should reach your WorldRemit account within several business days on average.
Advantages of Using WorldRemit
WorldRemit is a heavy hitter compared to other money transfers systems, and for a good reason. Here are some of its greatest upsides:
- Fully regulated — WorldRemit is licensed and authorized by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Payment Service Regulations 2017 and Electronic Money Regulations 2011.
- Fast — WorldRemit completes over 95% of its transactions within minutes.
- Low fees — The currency exchange rates and fees are much lower than those we see in traditional bank transfers. What’s more, the first money transfer is completely free.
- Safe — The payment provider uses the latest security systems to safeguard all sensitive details and transactions.
Disadvantages of Using WorldRemit
Although WorldRemit has a lot of advantages, you’ll come across a couple of downsides as well. Every transaction will incur a small fee from which the provider draws its revenue. On the other hand, not many Filipino casinos support it as a payment method.
Available Games in WorldRemit Casinos
WorldRemit online casinos offer Filipino players hundreds to thousands of different casino games, starting with video and classic slot games, blackjack, roulette, poker, and video poker games, and finishing with live dealer games. The number of games and availability of demo versions depends on the operator. Still, one thing is clear — WorldRemit online casinos offer quite a diverse portfolio powered by the leading software producers in the business.
WorldRemit Casinos Bonuses and Promotions
Almost every WorldRemit online casino has a special welcome bonus offer for Filipino players. These welcome bonuses are usually presented as a deposit match bonus deal, meaning that as much as you deposit through WorldRemit, the casino will reward in bonus funds.
Apart from the sign up promos, other bonuses and promotions such as rebates, free spins, cashbacks, and others are directed toward existing players.
WorldRemit Mobile Casinos
Since WorldRemit has native apps for Android and iOS devices, it is a perfect match for online casinos focused on mobile casino gaming. WorldRemit mobile casinos offer a plethora of HTML5-powered games that can make your on-the-go casino experience unique.
WorldRemit brings a number of effective payment methods under one wing. It provides fast, secure, and low-cost transactions through which you can claim multiple bonuses and promotions. It supports transactions in pesos and works with the leading Filipino banks, so you won’t have any problems moving the funds to and from your account.