PNB is oddly similar to PNXBet – Philippines leading online casino and sportsbook
In the Philippines there are many banks to choose from. However, there is one the stands out in particular for online gambling, and that is the Philippine National Bank (PNB). Curiously, the initials of PNB are similar to that of the leading online casino and sportsbook for Filipinos, PNXBet.
Whether this is co-incidental, who knows, but it brings a lot of synergy together between the bank and the online casino.
PNB offers many banking services and features that are extremely attractive to its customers.
We discuss in this article, the benefits of banking with PNB, Casinos and sportbooks that accept PNB internet banking and how to get started.
Top PNB Casinos
100% up to PHP25,000Welcome Bonus
100% up to 18,000 PHPWelcome Bonus
100% up to $100Welcome Bonus
€1200 + 100 Free SpinsWelcome Bonus
100% up to 5,400PHPWelcome Bonus
Our PNB Casinos have been tested for their customer service, playability and their sized according to Welcome Bonuses. Choose from our list of favorites to get started with casinos that accept PNB.
PNB is a Philippine bank that you can trust. It offers a wide range of financial services, that has grown considerably over time. Its beginnings stem from humble saving deposits and home loans. But with new technology and a global economy that is interconnected, there are many new services such as internet banking, credit cards, foreign exchange, institutional banking, and many more.
For retail customers, there products and services are excellent for online gambling, whether it be with casino table games, live dealer streaming, slots or even a bet with a sportbook. Offering payment methods that online casinos accept is a factor that is important of online gamblers, so it should include mobile e-wallet payments, internet online transfers, multi-currency and cards.
Not only should there various methods be offered, but they should be safe and secure, fast and reliable, and at low cost to the player.
PNB Internet Banking
The PNB internet banking is rich in features and can be accessed by any common browser such as Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, FireFox and Linux.
How to bank via desktop
- To log on, simply and enter your User ID and Password.
- You will then enter the main dashboard with a number of selections to choose from.
- Review account balances, transfer between accounts, pay bills or even purchase general and life insurance.
How to bank with App
- Download the PNB Online banking app from either Google Play or Apple iStore.
- Install the application.
- Enter your credentials
- Confirm with One-Time-Password
- Activate your account
- Start banking!
PNB Credit Cards
PNB offers great low interest credit cards that can be used to play at most online casinos. Their rewards points is generous, and the discounts through partnerships with sponsor is rewarding.
PNB has partnered MasterCard to offer prepaid, debit and credit cards.
How to make a deposit with PNB
Making a deposit at an online casino is easy with PNB. In particular depositing through to PNXBet is a breeze, because of the various Filipino banking options that it offers.
- Create an account at PNXBet by clicking on the number 1 casino on our recommended list.
- Proceed through to the Deposit section underneath your profile.
- Click through to internet bank which connects via DragonPay.
- Select the PNB internet banking option
- Enter your deposit amount
- Click to confirm.
- Start playing!
PNB is one of the leading national banks of the Philippines. It is licensed and regulated by the central bank of Philippines – Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP).
To contact PNB please refer to the below:
- Credit Card Customer Service – (632) 8818-9818
- Customer Care – (632) 8573-8888
- PNB Head Office – (632) 8526-3131 or (632) 8891-6040
- PNB Makati Center – (632) 8816-3311